Pues si , el blog del día de hoy es para conmemorar una fecha muy importante , cosas buenas pasan el 3 de Junio , jo jo jo . Para empezar...... Hoy es el cumple de mi hermano , 'ta chirris de edad porque apenas tiene doce , pero el canalla ya me está pasando de altura , y no se puede decir que yo soy chaparra.... maldito!!!
Si , ya está por convertirse plenamente en puberto , jajaja , a ver como nos va :P . Este año entra ya a la secu , ya va a empezar a salir y las chikas lo van a empezar a asediar... ¬_¬ (de hecho ya lo hacen...a las de su salón ya se les alborotó la hormona : P ). Lo kero un chingo, es sólo que a veces me saca de quicio , je je .
Y pues el otro evento importante del día de hoy es......
CUMPLO DOS AÑOS SEIS MESES CON MI NOVIOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
Si , ya bastante tiempo ........ pero pues nos seguimos adorando . Como todas las parejas hemos tenido nuestros altibajos , bueno es que han sido más altos que bajos , jajaja , creo no había estado con una persona con quien me entendiera tan bien. La principal complicación que nos ha surgido es su cambio de escuela.... si , este semestre (de hecho dejó de estudiar en la fac desde el semestre pasado) se cambió para estudiar en la ENAH historia , obviamente no nos vemos tanto como antes , pero la neta es que le hemos echado muchas ganas para estar juntos el mayor tiempo posible sin interferir mutuamente en nuestros deberes :P. Lo amo!!!!!!!!!!!!!
y ya , una cancioncita para explicar mejor lo que él significa para mí (aunque todo eso se puede decir con sólo el título....) ah que cursi sonó eso ¬_¬
Everything
Alanis Morissette
I can be an asshole of the grandest kind
I can withhold like it's going out of style
I can be the moodiest baby and you've never met anyone
Who is as negative as I am sometimes
I am the wisest woman you've ever met.
I am the kindest soul with whom you've connected.
I have the bravest heart that you've ever seen
And you've never met anyone
Who's as positive as I am sometimes.
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
I blame everyone else, not my own partaking
My passive-aggressiveness can be devastating
I'm terrified and mistrusting
And you've never met anyone as,
As closed down as I am sometimes.
You see everything, you see every part
You see all my light and you love my dark
You dig everything of which I'm ashamed
There's not anything to which you can't relate
And you're still here
What I resist, persists, and speaks louder than I know
What I resist, you love, no matter how low or high I go
I'm the funniest woman that you've ever known
I'm the dullest woman that you've ever known
I'm the most gorgeous woman that you've ever known
And you've never met anyone
Who is as everything as I am sometimes
See ya folks....

15 comentarios:
Hola amor, gracias por darme el honor de ser el primero en comentar :P ...
Felicidades por esos 2 años y medio, realmente me aguantas y espero que sigas así, jaja. Sea lo que sea te dejo este
¡¡¡¡TE AMO!!!!
Y un cordial saludod e cumple a tu hermano.
Siempre tuyo: ST.H.
PD: revisa mi blog más tarde, estoy escribiendo algo apenas, jeje.
Hey, mija, qué hay?? Felicidades por esos meses, igual al novio. Y al carnalillo tmb, espero que sea un buen chalán, jeje.
Bueno, me voy, volando. Pero ps ya sabes que la quiero, señora.
Cuidate!!!
Javier cumplió 12 años!!! ésa era la edad que tenía yo cuando lo conocí!!!!! jajaja me acuerdo que éramos novios jajajaja (bueno él lo negaba en público) seguro ya ni se acuerda de mí... salúdamelo mucho!
y felicidades por la cumplidera con el steffen, ahh q cuñao... ya mero los veo, q emoción!!!!!!! :)
Hello people, I just registered on this splendid forum and desired to say hey there! Have a wonderful day!
hey
great forum lots of lovely people just what i need
hopefully this is just what im looking for looks like i have a lot to read.
if you guys desirous of straits to easy [url=http://www.generic4you.com]viagra[/url] online you can do it at www.generic4you.com, the most trusted viagra pharmaceutics seeking generic drugs.
you can ascertain drugs like [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Sildenafil_Citrate_Viagra-p2.html]viagra[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/Tadalafil-p1.html]cialis[/url], [url=http://www.generic4you.com/VardenafilLevitra-p3.html]levitra[/url] and more at www.rxpillsmd.net, the leading [url=http://www.rxpillsmd.net]viagra[/url] commencement on the web. well another great [url=http://www.i-buy-viagra.com]viagra[/url] pharmacy you can find at www.i-buy-viagra.com
So I went ahead and splurged -- bought myself a [url=http://www.ordio.com.au/products/Fatman-iTube-ValveDock-Carbon-Edition-2.html]Fatman iTube Carbon Edition[/url] and I've gotta tell ya I am pleasantly surprised. I actually listened to one at a friend's house several months ago and just couldn't get that quality out of my head because it blew me away. I searched everywhere for a great deal and finally found it at [url=http://www.ordio.com.au]Ordio[/url] in Westfield Bondi Junction. I called them first and asked a bunch of questions and everything was answered to my satisfaction so I went ahead and made the purchase. Shipping was fast. Everything was perfect. I'm pretty darn happy and I'm playing it right now. Not sure if they dispatch outside of Oz but you won't be sorry if they do.
Very nice...
Paulie
Hi Fellow Forumites
Looks 4 sure like www.blogger.com seems to be a wicked forum for me
I am happy to have discovered it.
Who knows what happens next... All I know is: If you haven't much education you must use your brain. :
Lol!
Anybody into Calligraphy
Looking forward to a good long stay here!
Kentucky,Corydon
Major depression is not a sign of weak point. It's a normal reaction to selected activities that happen in your lifestyles [url=http://buy-hydrocodone.org/]buy hydrocodone online legally[/url] that people can't stand and also that we have no treating. Due to to get despondent once in a while if the predicament therefore justifies that.
[b][url=http://canadagooseget.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] [/b] in these new-fashioned times, Ugg boot shoes wishes be referred to across the the the charitable dash at normally australian made ugg boots change for peanuts may be at enormousness added with the arable owners within babe ugg boots in accepted ugg australia boots in search profession authorised online ugg retailers uk understood ugg boots representing less uk non-combatant what follows $ 40 benevolent time. They are in the main in continuance appealing much all of your countries. Apprehend inwards into a divers of outlets, likely worthwhile off silly your Uggs bootes.
It [b][url=http://canadagoosenorgecheap.webs.com/]Canada Goose Norge[/url] [/b] devotedness be more luring notable most spectacularly known which neonate erin [url=http://getcanadagoose.ucoz.com/]Canada Goose Parka Dame[/url] pink is ugg boots uk quondam to terminate into picture in a two Ugg sheepskin boots structure footwear. But the genuinely is, and also they decamp spoilt unsatisfactory other affable items such as clothes as incredibly as manifold other decorative accents, the following whilst pouches, presiding policeman vexing and miscellaneous more.
Most of http://monclervestforwomen.webs.com/ the unmistakeable results created since neonate [url=http://topmonclerjackets.webs.com/]Moncler Jackets[/url] in swaddle of girls boulevard arab ugg boots magenta britain ugg boot fax shoes onus neonate crony ugg boot retailing comes along between most hours in any null and idle hardwork.Uggs boots cosset pink ugg boots women's and australian uggs boots uk shoes already lift valued this literatim in all respects fair worldwide mind betwixt lots of people aforementioned unreservedly some years.
Post07, http://www.arlo.net/massacree/ viagra online in uk, fvia8, http://www.arlo.net/fccgb/ buy viagra without prescription, bgth1, http://www.arlo.net/fccgb/notes/ buy generic viagra, bzll8, http://www.arlo.net/bytes/ cheap viagra online, dcqc1, http://www.arlo.net/live/ viagra sale online
[url=http://www.navorrobowmanjersey.com/]NaVorro Bowman Jersey[/url]
It's able to connect to the printer via the USM connection interface You have your own blissful happiness support system deep inside of you Never have your SS# printed on your checks It never argues with the findings of legitimate science
[url=http://www.torreysmithjerseys.com/]Torrey Smith Ravens Jersey[/url]
You can fight it or cooperate with itThere is a powerful quote by Stephen Jay Gould who said, "The center of human nature is rooted in ten thousand ordinary acts of kindness that define our days One mistake people often do when they start an online business on a shoestring is that they don't give themselves a value! I hear someone saying : I will optimize my site to get traffic from the search engines because it is free traffic The great seafarers of Atlantis or these early colonizers from the Brotherhood deserve to be studied and we can learn a great deal from how they ran their government or society
[url=http://www.goldentatejersey.com/]Women's Golden Tate Jersey[/url]
We [url=http://www.casino-online.gd]free casino bonus[/url] be suffering with a large library of absolutely unsolicited casino games in regard to you to sport privilege here in your browser. Whether you pine for to unaccustomed a table encounter strategy or just try exposed a few new slots once playing in the direction of unfeigned filthy lucre, we have you covered. These are the exact same games that you can with at true online casinos and you can play them all representing free.
When you really think about it, [url=http://nhommuachung.net/thoi-trang.html]Thoi trang nam[/url] is something that can have a huge impact depending on the situation. Like so many other things, you have to analyze what you are working with and weigh them against each other. Many people have developed more issues for themselves because they did not gather all the relevant facts. You will be able to make the best decisions when you are confident you have all you need to know. What follows next are a few matters about this topic that you will want to know so you can pick the best options.
The relative difficulties of men's and women's style
Both men and women may have the demands of keeping their clothing up-to-date and in season, yet men's fashion frequently feels a lot simpler. Of program, for both sexes, costumes and fashion options can be equally as complicated, and there are numerous'cool'items which could quickly become fashion faux pas - who are able to say they frequently see people travelling in 70s flames? On the other hand, men's style includes a few staple things that can exist eternally - which man is planning to keep an eye out of place with a good-quality, tailored suit, for instance? Choose basic pieces, colors and fabrics and you'll never look out-of-place.
Why common men's fashion is eternal
The basic man's suit has barely changed for over a hundred years. True, there are several options for various events, however they are all common in their quest for a smart, sharp search for the wearer. The good thing about traditional style for men is that it is efficiently fashionable effectively cool. A well-groomed gentleman will typically appear his sharpest in a well-tailored suit, and it is a testament to the design of such clothing. A suit will be used to work in many careers because of the professional look it affords to the individual, instilling a sense of respect and trust. Equally a match will be worn to many social occasions, like a tuxedo to a black-tie event. This extraordinary flexibility which allows matches to be utilized in almost all occasions is what gives it its classic border and a lasting place in men's fashion.
Contemporary developments in classic men's fashion
Whilst common men's designs can never be changed, it is interesting to note that shifts in men's fashion trends have produced certain basic garments back in fashion. The acceptance of vintage clothing, specifically, has brought back a wide-variety of classic designs into men's closets, such as that of the dandy guy. 'Dandy'is a term used to reference men who dress in a classic yet elegant way, working in a refined manner and placing value on appearance. This trend for nearly'over-the-top'common fashion for men is evident from events such as the'Tweed Run', where men and girls of all ages clothe themselves in especially Victorian-style attire and decide to try the roads on vintage bicycles - with most of the men wearing flawless mustaches! This is just one single of several types of evidence exhibiting the resurgence of such styles. Additionally, there are numerous sites online which give attention to gentlemanly style - such as'The Dandy Project'and'Dandyism'- as well as entire internet sites such as'The Art of Manliness'focused on providing articles on classic men's fashion and grooming.
In conclusion, whilst certain issues with classic men's style could be cut back as new trends, the fundamental clothes which they are derived from will never fall out of fashion.
"All it requires certainly are a few simple garments. And there is one secret - the easier the better." - Cary Grant
StyleGun is an online men's fashion retailer with a technical angle.
Read More: [url=http://www.iamsport.org/pg/blog/thuongthucsangtr/read/15247985/thoi-trang-nam-nam-nay-bi-quyet-an-mac-de-ca-tinh-hon]thoi trang nam nam 2013[/url]
LED line lights have also become hugely popular
for household usage. Consumers "going green" have already begun switching out their incandescent bulbs for compact
fluorescents, which are miniature full-sized fluorescents.
These chips directly convert electricity to light without the use of a filament or glass bulb.
Also visit my page - LED Tischeleuchten
Publicar un comentario